Sunday, October 23, 2011

Here I am to Worship





VERSE 1:
Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness.                           
Opened my eyes, let me see.                                              choreographed
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You

CHORUS:                                                                    
Here I am to worship,
Here I am to bow down,
Here I am to say that You're my God                                  worship (2x) /
You're altogether lovely                                                      love enthronement (2x)         
All together worthy,
All together wonderful to me         

                                                                                                
VERSE 2:
King of all days
oh, so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above                                                     King of kings (2x)
Humbly You came
To the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor

(repeat chorus)

BRIDGE:                                                                                  
I'll never know how much it cost                                         sufficient grace (3x) /
To see my sin upon that cross                                              Mighty One B (3x)
           
   (repeat 3x)

CODA:                                                                        
   Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved                    free praise

   (repeat 8x)

   (repeat bridge 3x)

Song by: Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment