Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Praise verses in the Sacred Scriptures

Sharing notable verses in the Sacred Scriptures about praising GOD:

  • I call to Yahweh, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my foes. - 2 Samuel 22:4
  • Great is Yahweh, worthy of all praise, more awesome than any of the gods.- 1 Chronicles 16:25
  • You are my God, I thank you, all praise to you, my God. I thank you for hearing me, and making yourself my Saviour.  - Psalm 118:28
  • and now, as he was approaching the downward slope of the Mount of Olives, the whole group of disciples joyfully began to praise God at the top of their voices for all the miracles they had seen.- Luke 19:37
  • Then I heard all the living things in creation -- everything that lives in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and in the sea, crying: To the One seated on the throne and to the Lamb, be all praise, honour, glory and power, for ever and ever.- Revelations 5:13

 Source:  New Jerusalem Bible

2 comments:

  1. Magandang buhay po. im thankful that i found this site... pwede po bang madagdagan pa ung mga post patterns and dance? Godbless po

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You may visit our Youtube channel for more patterns and dance. https://www.youtube.com/user/sgsdanceministry/videos

    GOD bless! =)

    ReplyDelete